Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Wanna Read a Book? For (Almost) Free?

I'm cleaning house. Literally. And in doing so, I've come across some old ARCs (uncorrected proofs) of a few books. Now, since I'm cleaning house (literally) and want to free up some shelf space, I'm offering you a look at these, and I'm not going to charge you ANYTHING for the book.

On the other hand, I will need for $3 via PayPal for postage. That's not much to ask, is it?

Readers in the U.S. only, please, because otherwise the postage would be WAY more than $3.  So here's what we have:

2 copies (again, uncorrected) of The Hostess With the Ghostess (Haunted Guesthouse #9)
3 copies of Dog Dish of Doom (Agent to the Paws #1)
2 copies of Edited Out (Mysterious Detective #2)
1 copy of Night of the Living Deed (Haunted Guesthouse #1)

These are not the exact books you'd get if you bought a published copy. There might be typos and errors, and some minor changes might have been made along the line. But hey, it's free (except for the $3)!

So if you're interested, find me on Facebook or via email (ejcopperman [AT] gmail [DOT] com.)

Once they're gone, they're gone, so get in touch soon! And thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment