Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Long Time No See!

I admit it; I'm a poor correspondent. I don't post enough here, but in my defense... there's no defense. I'm writing Book #7 in the Haunted Guesthouse series right now and finished Book #2 (first draft) in the Asperger's Mystery series (with Jeff Cohen) yesterday, so I've been busy, but so have you! No excuses. Let's catch up.

Since last we spoke, the first two Guesthouse books have been sold for translation into Japanese! So someone will have to read them--when they show up on shelves in Japan--and let me know if the translation was accurate. How else would I know? More on that when I know more.

THE QUESTION OF THE MISSING HEAD, the first Samuel Hoenig Asperger's Mystery, is a touch over a month away! It'll publish on October 8 from Midnight Ink. If you'd like to read the first chapter, click here.

There'll be a special promotion that does NOT include getting doused over the head with ice water but might result in some nice donations to a worthy cause. Watch this and other spaces (like HEY THERE'S A DEAD GUY IN THE LIVING ROOM) for that coming soon!

A mere two months (or a little less) after MISSING HEAD will come INSPECTOR SPECTER, the sixth (!) Haunted Guesthouse mystery. It goes in a slightly different direction than in the past, as Alison is asked by Lt. McElone to look into the death of a colleague... by talking to his ghost. Which would be fine, except then the lieutenant goes missing and, well, then it gets complicated. Coming December 2.

I'll be speaking and signing at Barnes & Noble in East Brunswick, NJ for both books--dates when they're confirmed. Come on by if you can!

And yes, both new books will be available as audiobooks from Audible. No links yet, but soon. Also both will be available as e-books. I know the links aren't up on the most likely sites yet, but they will be by pub date or (missing) heads will roll!

As always, thrilled to hear from readers at ejcopperman [at] gmail [dot] com.

I promise I'll try to be more current here. But... you know...

No comments:

Post a Comment